This martingale-style dog collar has an added quick-release snap buckle for easier on and off! Martingale collars are safer than choke chains or prong collars. Used with a leash or with your hand, the martingale collar tightens when your dog pulls and loosens when he stops, so it’s only tight when it needs to be. These collars give you greater control and reduce the risk of your dog slipping out and escaping.
- Quick-snap buckle for easy on and off
- Prevents dog from slipping out of the collar
- Tightens when dog pulls for better control and loosens when dog stops pulling
- Safer & more comfortable than a choke chain that's always tight
- Secure fit prevents dogs from escaping or backing out of collar
- Perfect for “escape artists” and breeds with necks larger than their heads
- Custom fit is perfect for growing puppies
- Doesn't cause matting & bald spots like some standard collars
- Not recommended for tie-out use or during group play sessions
- Made of nylon
How to Fit the Collar
- Place the collar around your dog's head and snap the buckle.
- Adjust the fit by pushing the nylon part through the metal slide.
- When tightened with a leash or by holding the smaller loop like a handle, the 2 metal rings should touch directly behind your dog's ears.
- Attach your dog's tags to the rectangle rings on the side, not the D-ring in the center. The smaller loop will lie flat after a few days of wear.
Size, Width, Neck Sizes, Sample Breeds
Petite, 3/8 inch, 7-9 inches, Chihuahua, Yorkshire Terrier
Small, 3/4 inch, 9-11 inches, Mini Poodle, Mini Schnauzer
Medium, 3/4 inch, 11-15 inches, Retriever, Greyhound
Large, 1 inch, 13-20 inches, Border Collie, Shepherd, Lab